St. John’s offers a competitive sports program that allows athletes to develop fundamental skills. In addition to focusing on skill, our sports program also focuses on Christian conduct and sportsmanship. We hold our players accountable in being great examples in our community and excellent representatives of our school and our Lord. St. John’s is a member of the Lakeshore Lutheran League.
Visit the Lakeshore Lutheran League website.
Watch Concussion 101 to educate yourself and your child about concussions. All athletes or their parents/guardians need to fill out the Concussion Agreement Form if a child participates in our sports program.
- Volleyball (girls in grades 5-8)
- Soccer (coed for grades 3-8)
- Soccer (coed for grades K-2)
- Girls Basketball (grades 5-8)
- Boys Basketball (grades 5-8)
- Dance/Cheer (girls in preschool-8)
- Track and Field (coed for grades 5-8)
- Softball (coed for grades 5-8)